PetPlayGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets

Go down

Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets Empty Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets

Post by petplayground Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:16 am

Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets
Traveling is luxury for people but how about pets lacking luxury with its master?
Just like you, we are as concerned and hoped for someone reliable to care for them.

Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets Photo_11
Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets Photo_12
Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets Photo_13

> Thus, we have set up a home boarding service for your pets! Dogs, cats, guinea pigs, chinchillas, sugar glider...
> Unlike petshops or boarding hotels, we are committed to give attention, care and bonding with your pets.
> It's not about the value offered to us - but all about the security your pet feels when his master is out of town.

**As much as we would like to offer this service to all, we could only offer our services to limited pets. This doesn't mean that we are choosy or picky on animal services - but limiting our services means that we are committing ourselves to pay full attention to pets under our care.**

LET US WORRY ABOUT YOUR PET!![/b][/color]

For further inquiries- We are contactable at:

Email: petplayground@gmail.com
Call Contact: +6017 363 8228
You can also visit us on our website to read what our satisfy customer say about us: http://petplaygroundonline.com

Last edited by petplayground on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:16 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update on promotion)

petplayground

Back to top Go down

Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets Empty Re: Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets

Post by petplayground Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:20 am

chinchillas boarding with us!

petplayground

Back to top Go down

Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets Empty Re: Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets

Post by petplayground Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:23 am

Another one

petplayground

Back to top Go down

Post by petplayground Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:26 am

Fluffy the maltese, he is just so cute, running around and barking.

Look into my big round eye and I will bring you into the wonderland!

Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets 02012010

petplayground

Back to top Go down

Post by petplayground Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 am

Sissy walking at garden

Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets 01012010

petplayground

Back to top Go down

Post by petplayground Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Ferret on bed
Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets 04012010

petplayground

Back to top Go down

Post by petplayground Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 am

Ichigo posing for camera after getting a bath from us
Pet boarding service for your beloved Pets 03012010

petplayground

Back to top Go down

Post by petplayground Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:46 am

Here is a testimonial from one of our customer

Last october, we decide to go to melbourne for holiday during Chinese New Year and the only concern we have is our baby "Mocha". We can't find any friend and relative that is willing to take care mocha, especially during that time, and added that I am very particular about person who take care mocha whether they are a dog lover. And i am not willing to take him to those pet shops and lock him in for 2 weeks in the cage without love and care. So, I was surfing the net and hope that i will get a solution and thank god, i found Pet Play Ground. Then I quickly drop them and email to ask for the service. Beside, my brother in law also drop by to check out the place and of course William, and come back with a smile on his face. During the boarding, William sms us to update how naughty is mocha, which he usually do. In future, pet play ground will be my only choice for Mocha because mocha deserve the best service from a dog lover - William.

Thank you William. : )

petplayground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down