PetPlayGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My baby, MaoMao

2 posters

Go down

My baby, MaoMao Empty My baby, MaoMao

Post by sunsui Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:08 pm

i am sunsui, staying in sunway. i've a cat, called maomao.

she used to be a stray cat, found her outside my house and she followed me into the house, fed her with bread and milk for the 1st day (didnt know cow milk will harm her, luckily nothing happen to her).

she will sleep with me in the afternoon (if i take nap) and sleep with her papa at night.

she will welcome me at the door when i came back and will stand by beside the door once she saw me started preparing to go out (she loves to follow me out but not in the noon).

she will sleep once the air con is on.

she loves to travel by car.

but now, im planning to adopt a puppy which can get along with her. so that she will not be so lonely when im not at home. Very Happy

sunsui

Back to top Go down

My baby, MaoMao Empty Re: My baby, MaoMao

Post by belkin81 Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:07 am

y not get a cat to as a partner to maomao instead of dog?

belkin81

Back to top Go down

Post by sunsui Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:28 am

she doesnt like to stay with cats. i used to bring back a female kitten (about 1 month old) from mamak stall, she was trying to bite her, in d end, i have to put the kitten up for adoption. my housemate used to have a male mix persian, maomao wasnt frenly to him as well. that is why she ended up in my room Laughing
i wanted to get a cat for her, so that she will not be selfish. but her papa pampered her too much, doesnt want her to share things with other cats and says NO too all cats. hence, i can only choose to adopt a pup. guess she don dare to bully pup. LOL!!!

sunsui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down