PetPlayGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haze from wa

3 posters

Go down

haze from wa Empty haze from wa

Post by haze Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:55 pm

hi all, i'm haze from western australia - malaysian, away from home. i've 3 budgies n a lutino cockateil. planning to adopt a male eclectus soon... (birthday present).. Cool
haze
haze

Back to top Go down

haze from wa Empty Re: haze from wa

Post by bohr Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 am

Hi Haze,

Welcome to Pet PlayGround.

Getting a eclectus as present of adopting? Where to adopt? I also want to adopt leh.lol
bohr
bohr

Back to top Go down

Post by haze Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 pm

bohr wrote:Hi Haze,

Welcome to Pet PlayGround.

Getting a eclectus as present of adopting? Where to adopt? I also want to adopt leh.lol

there's heaps of add in the paper n online on handreared eclectus for sale here, n since i'm going to tassie next month, maybe i can look around at some aviary or personal sale. i really love to have one, but thinking how to manage with my one jealous n attention seeker male lutino cockateil now. Rolling Eyes
haze
haze

Back to top Go down

Post by mondayblueblue Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 am

any pic of your grey or even better a video.show how it become attention seeker. Very Happy
mondayblueblue
mondayblueblue

Back to top Go down

haze from wa Empty grey?

Post by haze Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:54 pm

mondayblueblue wrote:any pic of your grey or even better a video.show how it become attention seeker. Very Happy
hi, u got me wrong mate, i dont have a grey, only 3 semi tame budgies n a tame lutino cockateil which need attention all the time. planning to get an eclectus.
haze
haze

Back to top Go down

Post by mondayblueblue Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 pm

haze wrote:
mondayblueblue wrote:any pic of your grey or even better a video.show how it become attention seeker. Very Happy
hi, u got me wrong mate, i dont have a grey, only 3 semi tame budgies n a tame lutino cockateil which need attention all the time. planning to get an eclectus.

Opps, should be cockatiel. Was thinking of grey because just read a posting about grey from another forummer.
you should go and see too, under the bird section. free flying grey!
Btw, how come your budgies are semi tame? where got them?
mondayblueblue
mondayblueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by haze Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm

mondayblueblue wrote:
haze wrote:

Opps, should be cockatiel. Was thinking of grey because just read a posting about grey from another forummer.
you should go and see too, under the bird section. free flying grey!
Btw, how come your budgies are semi tame? where got them?

bought my 1st 2 budgies from aviary in sydney n the 3rd one from pet shop in perth. it seems they prefer to be in the cage with their gang than to be out on my fingers if i were to get only one of them at a time. further more the teil sit on my shoulder most of the day. cant handle all four Smile
haze
haze

Back to top Go down

Post by mondayblueblue Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:35 pm

yeap if they have buddies they prefer to stay together.
if you want them to bond with you, you need to put them alone
mondayblueblue
mondayblueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum